Texlub Engine Oil API SL/CF, SAE 15W-50
- • Recommended for all Gasoline and Diesel engines for cars and vans.
- • Suitable for use at high temperatures.
TEXLUB SAE 15W50 SL/CF meets and exceeds the following OEM and International specifications:
International specifications: ACEA 2002: A2/B2
OEM specifications: VOLKSWAGEN (performance level): VW 501.01/505.00
MERCEDES-BENZ: MB 229.1
- • Detergent/dispersant properties to keep engine parts clean and in particular prevent black sludge formation and the build-up of particles.
- • Thermal stability and resistance to oxidation, preventing premature degradation at high temperature. Helps prevent wear.
- • Anti-corrosion and anti-foaming capability.
- • Shear resistance ensuring good lubrication in use, both hot and cold weather.
- • Suitable for engines burning lead-free fuel and completely harmless to Catalytic converters.